People. Culture. Commerce.
J. Walter Thompson has been pioneering brands since 1864. We go where others only dare. We pioneer forward, rebelling against convention. We do this with bravery, ambition and just the right amount of swagger. We tap into our 150-plus years of brand-building wisdom to build brands that last as long as we have.
If our work doesn’t move the dial against three metrics, we crumple it up, throw it in the bin and start all over. Our work has got to change the way people think, feel and act. That’s when culture starts to shift. And when culture shifts, it creates room for brands to grow.
By pioneering brands like KitKat, Shell, HSBC, and Listerine, we keep them relevant in the modern world, while also driving their businesses.
Pioneers are hungry. We are restless, never satisfied. We respect the need for help on our journey, and reach out to collaborate. We value the significance that a new perspective can bring. We constantly challenge ourselves and those around us. We're completely focused on the work.
Work that drives our clients' businesses. Work that enables brands to adapt to an ever-shifting world. Work that is creative, aspirational and responsible. Work that shapes the world.
· DA&D – Yellow Pencil in Entertainment – HSBC – Living River
· Cannes – Bronze Lion in Radio – Nestle – Christmas Break
· Cannes – Bronze Lion in Radio – Bayer – You on a good day
· Cannes – Bronze Lion in Outdoor, Press – Johnson & Johnson – Objects
· Eurobest – Silver in Health – IFAW – Pups
· Local Choice – Gold in Press, Outdoor – Nestle – Bond
· Clio Awards – Bronze Clio in Film – Shell – Shapeshifter
· Euro Effie – Silver in Creative Effectiveness – Kenco – Coffee vs. Gangs
· LIAA – Bronze LIA in Entertainment, Design – HSBC – A Living River
· LIAA – Bronze LIA in Radio – Bayer – Late Train