1. We’re not greedy. Consultations are always free. So if you’re an agency producer, creative, musician, artist or D.O.P, pick up the phone or pop round for a cup of tea.
2. ‘Online’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘cheaper than TV,’ but it does mean that we have a little more wiggle room, can think differently about where your money goes, and come up with unexpected solutions.
3. Alas, no sushi-fests at the post-house on a £5K music video. That Satsuma bill could pay for our entire sound session.
4. We’re a bit allergic to the word ‘viral.’ There’s really no rhyme nor reason why some films take off and others don’t. But keep it weird, wonderful, varied, and just a little bonkers… and you never know.
5. If you can point a camera at it and put it on the internet, it’s content.