Proven, strategically-minded leader with a track record of innovation and rapid value creation. Results-oriented trusted advisor to CEO, Board of Directors, investors and senior management team. Extensive experience assembling executive teams, streamlining processes and delivering sustainable financial results for corporations, private equity back companies and venture capital held businesses.
• Successful in managing businesses and leading transformations in companies ranging from $50MM - $500MM in revenue. Multi-industry operational experience -- media, retail, technology, healthcare, information services, and consumer products.
• Excel at building "business-changing" strategic partnerships with strong track record of success. Example: Formed partnership with Apple leading to The Associated Press being the first iPhone app for news (ahead of NYT, WSJ, etc.) and beta partner for push notifications.
• Highly regarded product innovator and credited with companies winning more than 25 coveted honors and awards for digital product breakthroughs and industry leadership.
• Speaker and keynote at industry events on big data, performance marketing, licensing, mobile, IoT, digital publishing, social media, and digital advertising. Recent coverage:
- "Three Ways Publishers Can Take Back the Power": bit.ly "It's the Dawn of Adaptive News": bit.ly "The Power of Digital Data": bit.ly "The Death of the Page View": bit.ly Tealium Conference - "Shift From Brands to Audiences": bit.ly "Data Governance: How Business Changes Everything": for.tn