I'm a left-brain/right-brain marketer with an analytical and creative side-- and marketing allows me to enjoy both. A seasoned business leader & "growth hacker", with a diverse background of 10+ years hands-on B2C & B2B marketing-- I have led multi-channel campaigns for various brands to create an omnichannel experience. As a business-minded and technical marketer, I'm passionate when it comes to advising companies, and optimizing programs & tactics for engagement, operations, and revenue growth. I value being able to mentor strategists, content, account, and creative teams, as I've learned so much from them and are always the heart of success for the clients of global brands & SMBs I've worked with. My experiences of deploying integrated marketing solutions for the Fortune 500/1000 extend across industries of beauty, fashion, health, finance, and lifestyle... And I have loved every minute of it.
• 10yrs experience of hands-on B2C & B2B multi-channel marketing as individual contributor and leader.
• Delivered marketing plans exceeding revenue goals, improved agency margins 45%+ & client retention 85%.
• Headed (RED)’s website redesign & platform migration, and helping drive brand activations for a global AIDS awareness campaign with AMC, Fab.com, Vine, Bed Bath & Beyond,, and Johnson & Johnson.
• Secured revenue growth $24M+ at LexisNexis through optimized processes and workflows, and fostered rapid growth culture.
• Generated +100K social shares for Johnson & Johnson, founded Citizen Watch’s digital & social presence, accelerated STIHL USA’s sales and active users by 38% with social, and launched Scholastic’s social campaign growing +62K fans.
• Prior luxury retail sales and management experience of 5 years. Founded and sold a beauty & fashion online media website.