I'm a left-brain/right-brain marketer and business leader with a diverse media background in B2C-B2B of 10+ years. I have led 360 campaigns for various brands creating cross-channel user experiences. Drove strategy with integrated & tactical performance marketing solutions for Fortune 500/1000 extending across industries of beauty, fashion, health, finance, and lifestyle... And I have loved every minute of it. As a client partner, I lead from the center of strategy, media, creative, and production— advising companies to optimize programs, improve operations, and grow their brand & revenue.
• 10yrs experience of hands-on B2C/B2B 360 marketing and advertising as individual contributor and leader.
• Oversaw brand integrations & media partnerships for MassMutual’s Re-brand and The Unsung campaign with CNN’s first live ad during NYE, and Cole Haan’s Extraordinaries campaign elevating women of substance and style at WNYC’s all-female podcast festival WERK IT.
• Led (RED)’s website relaunch & platform migration, and helped drive brand activations for a global AIDS awareness campaign with AMC, Fab.com, Vine, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Johnson & Johnson.
• Achieved consumer growth for clients through digital acquisition, exceeded revenue goals, and improved bottom-line.
• Contributed to revenue growth $24M+ at LexisNexis pilot in-house agency by refining operational and team efficiencies.
• Generated +100K social shares for Johnson & Johnson donation, founded Citizen Watch’s digital & social presence, activated STIHL’s US dealer social strategy, and grew Scholastic’s first teen social community.
• Prior luxury retail sales and management experience of 5 years. Founded and sold a beauty & fashion digital media website.