Worked in France, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar & KSA adapting the different business cultures. Handled a diversified portfolio: Banking, Automotive, TV/Radio network, Telecom, FMCG, Fast Food & Real Estate.
Managing Riyadh office operations:
• Implementing the workflow processes between HQs and Riyadh office
• Identifying potential Clients, answering RFPs: Public & Private sectors
• Handling on a holistic level Clients and Partners
Leading the Saudi Team in Riyadh
• Saudi Radio & Television Authority: Rebranding of the Saudi Network (9 Channels and 6 Radios) June 2013 - April 2014
• Zain KSA: Corporate & Retail portfolios Sept 2012 - April 2013
Lead QNB team:
• Handling and Coaching efficiently others with systemic and logical approaches was a result of my experience with different companies, clients & brands in different geographical areas.
• Exceeding the client expectations has been a driver to lead teams into achieving more than their potential providing them with the necessary skills and tools to manage projects on their own.
QNB (Qatar National Bank) account
• Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business
• Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships
• Advise on all aspects of the marketing mix to achieve the client business objectives
• Coach and lead a team of 6 persons
• In charge of growing the client portfolio locally, regionally (MENA) and internationally (Europe) developing skills and expertise
MENACOM - WPP
Managed a portfolio of accounts:
BBK: Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, 2nd Bank in Bahrain
CrediMax: Leader in Credit Cards Issuers (VISA, Master Cards, JCB)
Batelco: Bahrain Telecommunication Company, Leader in Bahrain
• Involved directly with all aspects of the campaigns
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue
• Leading and training other members of the account team
• Leading project management activity
• Ensuring necessary actions are taken by the account team
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• Categorised & Structured Customers and Suppliers databases on SAP
• Handled product rates (catalogue, e-service…)
• Purchased, Customised & Merchandised the online order taking software
Master International Trade
Université Paris Sud (Paris XI)
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
Activities and Societies: Seminars "Turkey and the EU"
Launched a project of a health and tourism guide for Lebanon and the Middle East area as the illustration to my Masters thesis “Medical Tourism”: the new way of travelling.