I worked on a large complex Digital Transformation Programme, supporting the Programme Delivery Lead to manage scope, time, cost, quality and risk. The programme of work has been framed on a pure Agile way of working.
Primary functions of this position include project support, project administration and reporting, and client and team logistics. I have played a variety of project and team leadership roles this has consisted of leading sub-tracks of work (3-8 people) as part of a larger project, or supporting project managers/ ScrumMasters with day-to-day project leadership and administration activities.
• Assist the pursuit team to complete team sheets, project scoping and team sizing.
• Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.)
• Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
• Assists Project Managers with day-to-day project management tasks and I have lead a small sized creative team with tracks/projects. Tracks project plans for individual tracks of work (as part of a larger project plan)
• Assists Project Managers in managing client relationships and preparing for client meetings. Supports planning and execution of client workshops and incubations. Develops relationships with appropriate client and internal stakeholders. Provides day-to-day contact for client on track related communications